What Diablo III sucks?
For the last several years I have depended on user reviews posted on sites like Amazon and metacritic to figure out if a game is good or not. Truthfully I never really trusted one single reviewer for any particular title. I do, on the other hand, look at the averages tabulated by individual gamers on the Internet. I’m not the Borg in thinking the collective mind is better than that of the individual….but in the case of game reviews… the more minds the better!!!
That being said, I don’t think I will be buying a 59.99 copy of Diablo III, because the internet, on average, isn’t too pleased with what Blizzard released. Here is a list of some of the noted issues:
- NO CHARACTER BUILDS/CUSTOMIZATION… For an RPG fan this must suck.
- Many are saying the story is a rehash of Diablo II…If I wanted a Diablo II story I would have gotten Diablo II.
- Not as scary as the first two titles… I remember playing the first Diablo; and it did fray the nerves a bit.
- Must have the internet (log into Battle net) even to play the story.
- Oversimplified game.
- No PVP… I should put a yet here… who knows Blizzard might surprise us with it in an expansion.
- When you buy it it’s yours… can’t resell, lend, or take back. Each game code is linked to your Battle net account. Thank you Blizzard for paving the way in destroying the used game market.
- I will not mention the connection issues, or game bugs, since all these can be fixed with patches and updates.
- Again a lot of people hate DRM…A LOT
So in conclusion, I would like to thank the internet for saving me a little bit of money.
Now I just need to find some cool Indie titles, I got 60 bucks to blow!!!